Wednesday, June 06, 2007

From San Diego, CA to Phoenix, AZ

Here are some random pics while on the road...
The first one I will title "Fish Out of Water" any bidders? :)
Below is myself walking about the Papago Trails in Phoenix, AZ geocaching
The next two pictures are some geocaches that I found. Some really nice hides!

Below is a random sign at a random gas station on top of the mountains in Indian reservations

If you go back to the picture of the "FULL" sign you can see him now! I still need some help on the name for this guy! :)
I am still in Phoenix, well at least for the next couple of hours... then we will drive "probably" to El Paso or further depending on how we feel. We have to make it to Austin by Friday to set up for the Danskin Triathlon. This should be a pretty hot event "literally!"

15 comments:

Allez said...

You're wandering around the desert looking for random crap? :-)

IronGambit said...

It's not just that! It's about exploring new towns and cities!

Eduardo Arguelles said...

its crap! we all know it! now post some pictures of titties dammit!!

IronGambit said...

I guess it's the official pick on IronGambit day :(

Allez said...

I thought that's what every day was!

teacherwoman said...

I love all the different pics! Is that one of those swedish fish candies??

Lance Notstrong said...

I found some "random crap" yesterday!!! Hey Piojo, I also saw some titties :-)

That one guy looks like Janet Jackson with the star on his chest LOL!!!

No name for your "Troll" yet?

Allez said...

Lance! Its not a troll!!!! Its a doll!!! Right, IG? :-)

331 Miles said...

Name proposal -- PlasticGambit

Eduardo Arguelles said...

(o )( o) TITTIES PLEASE??

IronGambit said...

TeacherW: yes that is a swedish fish!

Lance: Thanks for attemped support!

Allez: Allez ='s mean :)

Jeff: Um.... :)

Piojo: This is not YOUR blog! haha

teacherwoman said...

If you want to interview for me... I would be more than happy! I have to drive 8+ hours to get there! Fun times!

IronGambit said...

haha 8+ hours feels like nothing for me now! Where do I will do the interview no problem! :)

teacherwoman said...

Tag.. your it!

Lance Notstrong said...

Plastic Gambit? That sounds like a sex toy LOL!!!