Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Photo Dump

Ok... I know that I am "late" with these pics but basically I was stuck in Sonoma in a hotel that had no WiFi. Man I have become so dependent on that! It's almost like I pick a hotel on whether they have WiFi for more than anything else! haha... it was 'advertised' that it had WiFi, but it just never worked the whole time!
All I can say is that I have been super busy and it's been an amazing week since my last post. Even though I am posting these pics there are still plenty more!
Usually the events that I am at are Marathons and Triathlon... well this past weekend the Nascar team needed some help so we met them at the Sonoma Race track "Infineon." Man they really really put on a big show before the race actually gets started!
I am back in Co, but instead of boulder I am in Vail. We are here for a lacrosse tournament, this should be pretty interesting!
The pic below was taken in Lake Tahoe a couple of days "before" the fire!


Below: Me at 8,000 ft on the way up to Lake Tahoe!
Below: We stopped to eat and we saw this guy walking across the country to autism... he said that it was for his wife. I like his deep dish!





4 comments:

Allez said...

Where's the xxx stuff??? :P

teacherwoman said...

The picture of the gummy bears is funny... I like the clear one's...

Lance Notstrong said...

I just noticed your title.....Iron Gambit from Coast to Coast. Is that like "Space Ghost from Coast to Coast" LOL!!!

I'm with Allez, where is the XXX stuff? Am I going to have to go to Piojo's blog for my "fix"?

IronGambit said...

Space Ghost? I will need to google that? Are you guys implying that "NAKED" gummy bears are NOT xxx?