Saturday, June 16, 2007

Boulder, Colorado THUS far!

Man I am a HUGE photo blogger! I think I have gone through three cameras already? Anyway I have some pretty cool news for myself!
All I can say is that the Internet is a funny thing especially bloggin' and I have realized it before, but I guess not to this extent. I rolled into Boulder, CO a couple of days ago and shot out an e-mail to Nick Martin. He was nice enough to invite me out and show me the town.
After meeting up with Nick, Jason Sager walks up next to me and says "What are you doing here?"
At first we only knew each other through blog, but it's cool to hang out with these guys and find out that their personality reflects the way that they are on their blogs.
Below are some pictures as always in random order:
Below: The guy in gold was real! He looks fake but he wasn't... if you click on the picture to enlarge it you'll see that the camera picked up his "red eye" I wonder if he has a "gold member" like in Austin Powers!
Below: This isn't funny? haha "fight off"


Below: Trying to keep up with Sager! And yes he's actually eating grass :)
Below: The Pro's and the wannabe! Guess which are which?
Below: YES that's a HUGE bowl of macaroni and cheese!

Below: If you don't know why this is here?

Overall I have had a great visit, Boulder is a beautiful town with beautiful people... it is really nice to see how cycling friendly it is with bike paths everywhere you look! There are a lot of signs saying to watch for cyclists and what not. You don't see that in my home town!
I will be here for a couple of more days and then off to Sonoma, CA for some good ol' NASCAR!



10 comments:

jsager said...

yeahhhhhhhhhh, crocs.b

Eduardo Arguelles said...

this is the first time im actually "for reals: jelous of you! hehehe.. glad ur hangin with the big boyz homie!

IronGambit said...

well you make me feel bad that you were even for "fake" jealous of me! ;)

Bike Drool said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bike Drool said...

Noodles & Co? Word!

About 2 years behind everywhere else, St. louis is finally suffering from "everywhere-is-the-same" syndrome...

Where you have Starbucks, Chipotle, etc... on every corner.

With all your traveling, tell me this isn't true? The geography might change from flats to mountains, or lakes to oceans... but are we in Starbucks-nation, or what?

Still no Jamba Juice in STL. Any day now... LOL

IronGambit said...

Yes, there are starbucks "everywhere" haha... sometimes it feels good to be in all these different towns though but still see something that "seems" familiar!

Allez said...

I like the fight off pic :-) So did you ever name the little guy?

IronGambit said...

Allez I think that I am just going to go with "Geo."

Lance Notstrong said...

You can call him "Geo" if you, but he will always be "little ass-cock" to me :-) LAC for short :-)

Eduardo Arguelles said...

how about FAG - FINDING ABUNDANT GEOHUNTS

muahahaha

he is now FAG in my boog!