Monday, April 28, 2008

Another 13.1

So I ran my third half marathon for the year so far.
  • Rock & Roll Arizona
  • Atlanta Half Marathon
  • Rock & Roll Nashville
I have obviously run a couple of other distance events, but they were not halves.  I am also considering running the San Diego Rock & Roll Marathon which is coming up very soon.  If you run a certain about of elite racing aka Rock & Rolls you get a HUGE medal for participating in all of the runs for the year.
All of the runs have a half except for San Diego which is ONLY a full.  It doesn't matter when I finish, just as long as I finish.
Next weekend I will be in Indianapolis, there is a half marathon there or a 5k.
If my friend Marco is willing to run the 5k then I will not be running an event this weekend.  Which right now, is fine by me!  

http://www.eliteracing.com/heavy_medals.html

No comments: