Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mashville, Ten I See...

So if you ever happen to go to Nashville, TN and end up at the OprayLand GayLord hotel, DO NOT be fooled by the name!  This hotel is amazing and amazingly HUGE!
Next to it is a mall that we wanted to get to, basically there is a long way around and then there is the other way.
Nashville TN 186.jpg
Nashville TN 191
Afterwards we did end up getting some dinner, hunger makes you do strange things--
Nashville TN 196.jpg
Nashville TN 208
We had a day or two off, so Marco and I decided to explore this town with some ol' fashun geocaching.  Who needs to update his blog btw.
It took us to some rural areas, but it took us to some nice get a way spots also.
eXplorist 100 Magellen
Nashville TN 162
Nashville TN 180.jpg
I really like this last picture that I took last minute.
Nashville TN 165

4 comments:

jahowie said...

I like your way of getting around. Sounds like a great time. Nice job getting some events in by the way.

IronGambit said...

Thanks, it looks like I will be running the San Diego full marathon ! (SCARED)

jahowie said...

You'll do fine. You have run plenty of halfs. It's time to step up. :-)

IronGambit said...

yeah, I am stepping up! One leg in front of the other :)