Sunday, April 20, 2008

When It Comes to Signs

I saw the sign... it opened up my eyes, and I read it and knew that these were the trails for me!  The second sign means that I should come back at a later time when I have access to a bike while up in Tucson again.
warning.jpg
best trails.jpg
Here are the rest of the pics, while I was in Tucson two weekends ago. 

Here is a HUGE photo drop!
cactus garden.jpg
cactus.jpg
tucson AZ.jpg
There was an abundance of these lizards all over the place!  They all had their own separate color marks though.
liz.jpg
blackliz.jpg
liz back.jpg
orange liz.jpg
Some of them let me get really REALLY close up!
liz char.jpg
Here are more random but beautiful nature pictures.
d cactus.jpg
desert bloom.jpg
mineral orange.jpg
clif.jpg
tuc view.jpg
touch.jpg
desertrose
Cactus Shaped like hearts.
love cactus.jpg
We ran across this turtle that apparently just hangs around the trail.  He is marked for scientific purposes.
desert turtle.jpg
I guess a desert is only as beautiful as the eye of the beholder, but I hope that I have helped change this perception!
nice viewd.jpg
view desert rock.jpg
Deliver me from writers who say the way they live doesn't matter. I'm not sure a bad person can write a good book. If art doesn't make us better, then what on earth is it for.
- Alice Walker

3 comments:

jahowie said...

Thanks for posting these pics. I had no idea that there was so much beauty in the desert.

Allez said...

I always liked the desert, very scenic. And my fondness of reptiles.

331 Miles said...

Great desert images!