Sunday, April 06, 2008

Carlsbad 5000

I am finished this weekend with the Carlsbad 5000.  It was a pretty fun run, but just like any race I found it still challenging even though it was only a 5k.  I finished with 25:09... I would have known it was going to be the 09 I probably would have run a little faster to get a 24:59 haha :)  Samething, but it just sounds nicer!

BLT.jpg

While doing some exploring here in Cali I found this small but nice trail.  While i was there I got this shot of a Bluejay,
 Bluejay.jpg
This picture is ONLY funny cause he actually tried to poop on me :(

The Rental.jpg

Apparently it is still Spring Break in california and the cheapest rental they had was this car.  The car was new with only about 3,000 miles  on it.  The prob was toting peeps around and it had NO power windows, and NO power locks.  It is funny that it didn't have power locks and I had to literally reach over to every door to unlock it just to let people in.
Just to show how spoiled we are in todays society, every time we went somewhere people kept leaving the doors unlocked!


Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

jahowie said...

Wow, we really are spoiled. Nice job on the race!! I hope to do that well this weekend.

IronGambit said...

Thanks and we really are! :)

triguyjt said...

nice job on the race big guy...

i think the bird was looking to poop on the rental car. isn't that what birds do???
find a white car, poop purple
find a dark car, poop white...

IronGambit said...

Sometimes this blog makes too much sense.