Friday, April 25, 2008

If You Can't Do Boston

Next weekend there is always the Country Music Marathon Rock & Roll!
IMG_2555.jpg
IMG_2557.jpg
I happen to fall under this category, so by no means am I making fun of anyway but myself!
mikes pastry.jpg
Paul Revere.jpg
pray statue.jpg
quincy market
My goal this year is to do as many events as I can. So I am not running full marathons, I am running the halves to make my goal easier.
red line.jpg
sad day.jpg
I loved the sad face on this Panda Express sign!
So, if you couldn't tell... these are the pics left over for me to post from the Boston Marathon.
UOH.jpg
Apparently this is an excellent top notch restaurant. As we did not have the time to enjoy a meal here, we did have the opportunity to take a picture to capture the moment. ;)

I have a TON TON TON of paper work, reports, and other what nots to do this weekend. I will do my best to update you on the Country Music Festival and post pictures from this weekend!

4 comments:

331 Miles said...

Being out of Dr. Pepper is a terrible thing. :^(

IronGambit said...

especially because it's just what the Dr. ordered!

teacherwoman said...

Well.. You will be keeping yourself busy this year with all those races!

I still hope to do a Danskin, but I need to get my bike first ... and then find one that I am able to participate in and doesn't conflict with other stuff.

jahowie said...

I'll have to race in an event where I can meet the Croc Man!!:-)