Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A quick Photo Drop w. a celeb

Here are some pics from the Vegas airport and random sightings.
gem.jpg
While in Tucson I came across this funny license plate...
wtf plate.jpg
After that I ran into this innovative sign...
yard sale.jpg
Needless to say, I had fun while I was in Tucson, AZ.
I also ran into one of P-Diddys boyband members from "Making the Band" I don't know which one exactly, I just know that he was on one of them!
I admit that I didn't know his name, but after some hard google time, he just happens to be Donnie Klang. I DO know that he dated Aubrey for awhile who happens to be SUPER hot!
Anyway, enough of that... I feel like I am pulling a LNS---
Donnie Klang

4 comments:

jahowie said...

I have a "stone" just like that one on my desk. Mine was given to me from my son at my first cancer walk after I beat it.

IronGambit said...

aw well.. YOUR stone is worth more than mine ;)
I left it there, just thought it was a good idea for a nice pic.

teacherwoman said...

So it looks like you had some fun...

IronGambit said...

oh I have more pics, just you wait! ;)