Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Boston Marathon Recap

I am here nice and warm in Nashville, TN. Now those of you that are laughin, there are PLENTY of things to see and do while you are here visiting/ on vacation / or just to run a marathon to the tunes of some country music!
Below are pics from the Boston Marathon, as always let me know what you think ;)
BAC.jpg
btown.jpg
cafe francesco.jpg
cya boston.jpg
Holocaust.jpg
IMG_2499.jpg
IMG_2518.jpg
IMG_2538.jpg
They have a whole tribute, it's a must see/respect sight while you are there in Boston.
IMG_2540.jpg
IMG_2541
IMG_2548.jpg
The weather was decent the whole time we were there. I am sad to say that I did not get the opportunity to participate in the awesome historical race because I am too slow for my age group and sex.
It's ok because I was just saving it for the Country Music Half Marathon this weekend! ;)
I have more pics and will post those tomorrow depending how great I feel after the expo!

No comments: