Wednesday, April 02, 2008

You Ridin', Or Hidin'?

This is a term that a lot of my very good friends like to use on each other to peer pressure one another to go out and ride our bikes... What are friends for?
Below is a picture of me running that ING Atlanta Half Marathon courtesy of Maigh.
ING Atlanta Marathon
I know, I know, say what you want about the shorts!

So after that Sunday my calves were feeling pretty sore from all of the hills in ATL!  So when I got home I went for a fun ride with Marty and Ed on one of the routes that I used to hang around several years ago.  It was a good, nice, smooth feeling riding on the road and was tons of fun!
IMG_2354.jpg
IMG_2368.jpg
Everyone, just because there are palm trees lined up in the background, it does not mean that we live in paradise!

10 comments:

331 Miles said...

Nice Dean frame!

Eduardo Arguelles said...

it was fun ridin with ya iron. next time join us on the mtb's! those wheels will be waitin. have fun in cali..

IronGambit said...

yeah! Thanks for understanding :)

jahowie said...

I've got the riding itch big time here. I'm glad that you were able to find time to get out.

teacherwoman said...

So. You're going to be in AZ next weekend? For IMAZ?

IronGambit said...

no what's that?

teacherwoman said...

Are you shitting me? You said you were going to be in AZ... what for?!

IronGambit said...

yeah, i am going to be there ! But what's a IMAZ?

teacherwoman said...

Okay, let's try this... what ARE you going to be in AZ for? work? fun?

IronGambit said...

fun.