Saturday, July 26, 2008

Frankfurt, Germany! PICS

Here are some photos of an menu in Euros.
Germany-France 016.JPG
Germany-France 018.JPG
Germany-France 021.JPG
Germany-France 023.JPG
Frankfurt, Germany is a lot bigger city that I had imagined.  I guess I never did any research before coming over to Europe, but then again... I kind of wanted it to be like that!
Germany-France 027.JPG
Germany-France 029.JPG
Germany-France 030.JPG
While in Germany.....
Germany-France 033.JPG
Germany-France 034.JPG
Here is a SMART car that I have NEVER seen before!
Germany-France 035.JPG
Germany-France 036.JPG
Germany-France 037.JPG
We did some geo in Landstuhl, Germany.  The people there were great and extremely hospitable!  It was nice to teach them something new about their own backyard being from out of town and all!  ;)
Germany-France 039.JPG
Germany-France 041.JPG
I really liked the colors on this hotel!
Germany-France 043.JPG
Germany-France 046.JPG
Germany-France 048.JPG
Germany-France 049.JPG
Germany-France 051.JPG
Germany-France 055.JPG
Germany-France 056.JPG
I found that the train station was a lot like Oceans 11, or was it twelve?  Where they put the guy in the duffel bag?  Anyway.  The plans where to use it, but we ended up just keeping the rental a log longer.  It's fun to drive on the Autobahns anyway!

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Thanks for sharing all the pics!