Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Trying to Catch Up

I have pictures STILL that I need to upload.
I did a really nice 32 miles on my ride with the famous (piojo) yesterday.  That was great to shake out the legs a bit, and finally get some riding in!  I was missing my right shifter for awhile, but that came in and I took it out to the bike shop right away and of course basically just rode it straight out the door!

You can check out http://adamedgerton.blogspot.com/   blog
If you kind of want to have an idea of where I am at, or to see some pictures.  I have mainly just been playing a TON of catch up while at home and hoping that I am not missing anything!  I will be at Pleasant Prairie this weekend then off to Germany, & France!  I had a conversation with Mr. Shimano yesterday and he said that he will be in the end days of the Tour De France, so with my fingers extremely crossed I hopefully will get the opportunity to see some of the behind the scenes and VIP entrances and exits for the athletes!  Nothing is guaranteed of course :)  But we can still pretend until it does happen huh? 

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Enjoy your trip! I am STILL jealous! ;)

Adam said...

Oh, yeah. Direct people to my blog so you can have it easy, huh? I see how it is... haha