Saturday, July 26, 2008

O2 World Tour

O2 is basically the largest cell phone provider in Germany.  Them, then T-Mobile.
They had a world tour concert going on and we just happened to stumble upon it!
Germany-France 103.JPG

Germany-France 105.JPG

MIA is the World Wide Famous band that played, it was pretty nice... it's mostly in German so it probably would have been a lot more cooler if it was in English, BUT that was the type of experience that I wanted to run across anyway!

Germany-France 107.JPG


Germany-France 108.JPG


Germany-France 109.JPG

Of course, when you travel the world you have to stop by to see the Famous McDonalds!
There portions are a lot smaller here than in the US.  The staff wears McDonalds Custom Jeans, and when they are speaking to you, they also have McDonalds Custom Belts!

Germany-France 101.JPG

Here are a couple of more pics from Landstuhl, Germany!

Germany-France 115.JPG


Germany-France 117.JPG


Germany-France 122.JPG


Germany-France 123.JPG

Also, when you are in Germany... and driving on the Autobahns, You have to drive a Mercedes Benz.... Even if it is "cute" and "small!"

Germany-France 120.JPG


Germany-France 121.JPG

.....And a couple of more cool pics that I liked :)

Germany-France 126.JPG
Germany-France 131.JPG
Germany-France 133.JPG
Germany-France 058.JPG
Germany-France 059.JPG
Germany-France 060.JPG
Germany-France 062.JPG
Germany-France 063.JPG
THE MIGHTY EURO!
You might count dollar bills!  But I count Euros!! ;)
Germany-France 064.JPG
Germany-France 066.JPG
Germany-France 065.JPG
I really liked this photo... the sun was shining just like from a fairy book ONLY on that one tree!
Germany-France 069.JPG
Germany-France 070.JPG
Germany-France 074.JPG
Germany-France 076.JPG
Germany-France 077.JPG
Germany-France 078.JPG
Germany-France 081.JPG
Germany-France 083.JPG
Germany-France 087.JPG
Germany-France 092.JPG
Germany-France 099.JPG
Germany-France 096.JPG
Germany-France 149.JPG
Germany-France 154.JPG
Germany-France 155.JPG
Germany-France 153.JPG
OK... I KNOW THAT THIS IS A LOT OF PICS!! But I did say that I literally had a TON of pictures!  I will load more tomorrow for ALL to see!
I will be watching the finale of the Tour De France, it passes a couple of blocks from this fabulous hotel that I am staying at!  I got really really lucky with this hotel!  An Amazing finish for my Euro Trip!
Adventure Beckons me!

No comments: